"Sword of Fargoal" for iPad!!

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
Doffie

Re: "Sword of Fargoal" for iPad!!

Post by Doffie » Tue May 04, 2010 8:17 am

Farfoogle wrote:Any chance there will be a way to sync games from the iPhone to iPad, and vice-versa? It would be fabulous to play with a bigger screen, but be able to continue playing on-the-go.

This would be a dream come true for us over-privileged gadget junkies and SoF addicts. I sure hope it happens.

I am enjoying that privilege with the casual (and somewhat boring) :roll: We Rule game.

creggor

Post by creggor » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Maybe this has been answered before but I'm wondering why the iPad version is on a completely different update schedule than the iPhone version?
Does it have something to do with Chillingo?

It seems there's constant content updates on the iPhone and the iPad seems lonely...

Any plans on making this a universal app and making your/our lives easier?

Thanks for a great game btw
-craig

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Yes, that's basically why... iPad is not published by us. Also the last couple of fixes/updates were more iPhone-specific anyway. When 2.0 is ready, we will see both updated at the same time.
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

Johnnelson

Post by Johnnelson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:28 am

I have an iphone 5c sir can i download this game swords of fargoal i like those weapons and characters d are using for this game how can i download sir.