"Sword of Fargoal" for iPad!!

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
freela00
Site Admin

"Sword of Fargoal" for iPad!!

Post by freela00 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm

NEWS UPDATE: We are planning for "Sword of Fargoal" to be ready at Launch Day for the new Apple iPad in March with new iPad-enabled features! Please list your top five feature-requests for Fargoal in our new large-screen world!!

Can't wait!!!

— Jeff McCord
Sword of Fargoal

MrMuesli

Re: "Sword of Fargoal" for iPad!!

Post by MrMuesli » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 am

Well, I guess due to all that screen real estate, there would be plenty of room for more stats, and the map could be more of a feature too. Bigger and more detailed. That's two, hmmm. I'm struggling to find five here...

Doffie

Post by Doffie » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:21 pm

fargoal wrote:NEWS UPDATE: We are planning for "Sword of Fargoal" to be ready at Launch Day for the new Apple iPad in March with new iPad-enabled features! Please list your top five feature-requests for Fargoal in our new large-screen world!!

Can't wait!!!

— Jeff McCord
Sword of Fargoal
1. Hope you keep the movement controls exactly the same.
2. Bigger (of course) and perhaps a map which contains a bit more information.
3. Spells easily accessible --- icons on the top.
4. More info about HP of bad guys.
5. Music choices (in-game music and our own music)

Can't Wait!

Doffie

Post by Doffie » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:21 am

Sword of Fargoal for iPad on Launch Day. And iPad for Doffie on Launch Day. Anyone care to guess which will be the very first game I play on my iPad? You've got me majorly hooked and I've been Steve Jobs' indentured servant since 1989.

Cheers, Jeff!
Happy-But-Enslaved Doffie

Mrs. Madgarden

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 pm

When is Ipad launch day? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:48 pm

End of March for the Wifi model: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad#Availability
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

Farfoogle

Post by Farfoogle » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Any chance there will be a way to sync games from the iPhone to iPad, and vice-versa? It would be fabulous to play with a bigger screen, but be able to continue playing on-the-go.

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:37 am

That's definitely a worthwhile feature that's been requested. I'm sure we'll figure something out. :D
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

tatzaana

Post by tatzaana » Tue May 04, 2010 12:42 am

How can I transfer downloaded PDFs from my computer to my IPad? I have a PC and download PDF files. I want to easily transfer them to my IPad. How can I do this without using an application?
Last edited by tatzaana on Mon May 10, 2010 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Tue May 04, 2010 7:37 am

Er, well this isn't really a Sword of Fargoal question, but what I would do is email them to my own gmail account, and then log in on the iPad and download from gmail. Or you could put them into Google Docs and do the same thing.