Why so quiet around here?

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
MrRicks
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by MrRicks » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:53 am

Because times are tight I'd like to point out that pizza hut is celrating their annaversery ivy offering a $5.55 1 topping large pizza. Stores must be participating. Go to their website and click the deals tab to find out. I'm ordering one when they open in 10 min. I trust this information will get to madgarden.

freela00
Site Admin
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by freela00 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:24 pm

heh. That's true — I always hear about him taking a break and eating pizza…

— Jeff

MrRicks
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by MrRicks » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 pm

I meant I trust that you or madgarden wife would tell him. You have his private email id think.


P.S. There is no news right now. Is there an offtopic forum? I don't want to bother the other inmates.

freela00
Site Admin
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by freela00 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:36 pm

Oh, I'm sure they read this! Thanks for the pizza tip though, for sure!

;^)

— Jeff

PS: We can retire this one and consider it our off-topic forum…

User avatar
Mrs. Madgarden
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:19 pm

MrRicks wrote:Because times are tight I'd like to point out that pizza hut is celrating their annaversery ivy offering a $5.55 1 topping large pizza. Stores must be participating. Go to their website and click the deals tab to find out. I'm ordering one when they open in 10 min. I trust this information will get to madgarden.
:? Madgarden (Paul) doesn't really care for Pizza Hut pizza. :shock:
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown


MrRicks
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by MrRicks » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I can't believe I'm the ONLY one around. No banter, no comoradity (sp).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0zvgyN ... e=youtu.be

User avatar
Mrs. Madgarden
Posts: 141
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:14 am
Location: Ontario
Contact:

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:50 am

MrRicks wrote:I can't believe I'm the ONLY one around. No banter, no comoradity (sp).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0zvgyN ... e=youtu.be
*shrug*
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

StevenP
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm
Location: In some dungeon looking for the Sword of Fargoal

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by StevenP » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm back. Now that Fargoal 2 Alpha is out (for the Kickstarter backers) I am back to playing Fargoal. My iPod died several months ago so I haven't had a chance to play since.

So far (just started tonight) I think the Alpha is awesome.
I use to think I was indecisive but now I'm not so sure...

freela00
Site Admin
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:39 pm

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by freela00 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 pm

StevenP wrote:I'm back. Now that Fargoal 2 Alpha is out (for the Kickstarter backers) I am back to playing Fargoal. My iPod died several months ago so I haven't had a chance to play since.

So far (just started tonight) I think the Alpha is awesome.
Thanks StevenP!!

— Jeff

Post Reply