Why so quiet around here?

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
MrRicks

Why so quiet around here?

Post by MrRicks » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 am

:(

Mrs. Madgarden

Re: Why so quiet around here?

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:41 pm

*shrug* I know myself and Madgarden have been/are busy with Punch Quest and other Madgarden related apps/games. Not sure where everyone else is.

What's up Mr. Ricks? How've you been?
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

MrRicks

Post by MrRicks » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 am

Mrs. Madgarden wrote:*shrug* I know myself and Madgarden have been/are busy with Punch Quest and other Madgarden related apps/games. Not sure where everyone else is.

What's up Mr. Ricks? How've you been?
I've been doing crappy. Absolutely horrible. Thanks for asking.

Also, Punch Quest??? He not working on Fargoal???

Mrs. Madgarden

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:15 am

I'm sorry you're doing crappy. But thanks for sharing. Cheer up! Why? I dunno. Just do it? Play Punch Quest. It's free, and you get to punch everything. We've been told it's great therapy. And cheaper than a therapist or bail money.

Madgarden will be starting back on Fargoal 2 this month. Had to take a break from it. Lots of reasons I'm not getting into. :) I would say everything he's been doing on other projects has been working toward Fargoal 2 completion, however. Madgarden has been able to make great progress on his own tools kit to aide him in making an even better Fargoal 2. Jeff has been working on the Kickstarter rewards to fulfill those obligations, so there is always *some* bit of progress on Fargoal 2.
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

stubbie

Post by stubbie » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 am

Perhaps everyone is too busy playing Fargol to come here?
I only came here because I needed a break after another toon died. ;)

Great game btw. I had it on my iPad and love it. I finally got a iPhone and it was the first game I installed.

lordkerward

Post by lordkerward » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:32 pm

stubbie wrote:Perhaps everyone is too busy playing Fargol to come here?
I only came here because I needed a break after another toon died. ;)

Great game btw. I had it on my iPad and love it. I finally got a iPhone and it was the first game I installed.
Your right sir, everyone really gets to busy playing Fargoal.
As what part of my daily routine after got breakfast,
+1 looking forward to all Fargoal players

MrRicks

Post by MrRicks » Fri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Can someone please give us normal people an update?

bluewomble88

Post by bluewomble88 » Sun May 19, 2013 3:39 am

Exactly. I find the complete lack of information astonishing. For an official forum, this place may as well be condemned by anyone responsible for F2's creation. Now two and a half years in the making and a generous kickstarter campaign later and we're still no wiser. There isn't even a thread in the "upcoming games" section on the TouchArcade forum. The PR on this project has been deceitful, spiteful, and evasive from the start. All the while there has been a massive effort to create posters, prints, t-shirts etc instead of just finishing the damn game. It's like sabotaging your own development on a blockbuster film to make trailers and posters and plushies instead of finishing the one thing of any importance.

Anyway, the latest news is: there is no news. It'll be released when it's done and not before. Don't bother asking again even though THERE IS NO DEVELOPMENT NEWS ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET.

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Mon May 20, 2013 12:06 pm

There is development news and alpha builds in the backers-only forums... so why are you complaining in here? I think I know why. It goes something like this:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA[/video]
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

bluewomble88

Post by bluewomble88 » Mon May 20, 2013 2:42 pm

madgarden wrote:There is development news and alpha builds in the backers-only forums... so why are you complaining in here? I think I know why. It goes something like this:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z2Z23SAFVA[/video]
So how do we access this information if we didn't contribute to the kickstarter? Exactly, we can't.
The question was: can us normal people get an update?
As usual the answer is an emphatic NO.