Thanks for making an enjoyable game

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
Xena

Thanks for making an enjoyable game

Post by Xena » Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:32 pm

Just found your game recently. I have been looking for a rogue like game now for some time but i have not found one that i really enjoyed until now. The game is easy enough to learn, and allows me to just have the fun of going around and explore. Thanks again for making such an enjoyable game to spend on a Saturday afternoon.

Mrs. Madgarden

Re: Thanks for making an enjoyable game

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:55 am

Glad you`re enjoying it Xena! My favorite part is the exploration as well. It`s just the best! All the hidden rooms and traps, beasties lurking adding that air of tension. Fargoal 2 is shaping up to add even more of the exploration element. Really exciting stuff.
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

maricar

Post by maricar » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:33 am

I also am enjoy so much with the game. And having fun with it.
"I think having a blackhawk gear is enough to consider complete and strong."

Mrs. Madgarden

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:53 am

Thanks for popping in to the forums Maricar. It's always great to hear from ya'll who are enjoying it!
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

Romellio

Post by Romellio » Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:20 am

I really thank for the people who was working for this game,,I really impress with all the weapons we are using here very interesting.. more update sir.