someone REALLY likes Dark Warriors

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
ISayPorter

someone REALLY likes Dark Warriors

Post by ISayPorter » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:17 am

I had an interesting one (iPad version). On one of the screens of level 2, EVERY monster had a dark warrior underneath it. When I went up or down a staircase, or through a tunnel and back, the newly generated monsters ALL had a dark warrior underneath them (i.e. when they moved their old location was occupied by a dark warrior). This was a fantastic source of experience and of metal shields [although Mrs. Miggins was killed on Level 6, silly moo], but I think it was a bug rather than a feature.

Anyone else had other interesting "features"?

madgarden

Re: someone REALLY likes Dark Warriors

Post by madgarden » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:57 am

Whoa, that's kinda weird. :) Yes, sounds like a bug. Or some mysterious, dark magic (read: bug)
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

Melkieyunz

Re: someone REALLY likes Dark Warriors

Post by Melkieyunz » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:39 am

I was thinking about this game sir,, how can we play this cause its sounds new for me,, i just want some information's about this game cause it really interesting looking forward for this.