** NOTICE to New Users **

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
madgarden

** NOTICE to New Users **

Post by madgarden » Sun May 22, 2011 1:59 pm

If you have just signed up, make sure that your profile information is filled in and convinces us that you're not a spammer. Otherwise, your account will not be activated.

The only kind of hackin' we enjoy around here takes place in the dungeons.

Toodles!
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

freela00
Site Admin

Re: ** NOTICE to New Users **

Post by freela00 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:01 am

FORUMS STYLE UPDATE:

Sorry folks, we've had to temporarily disable our pretty Dungeon-looking style for our forums until we can solve our bogus sign-up (spam) issue. We have unfortunately been getting about 50 fake sign-ups per day for the past several weeks.

Our previous customized theme has not yet been updated so it can work with the new anti-spam measures that our forums software now allows for. For the time being we will need to be plain vanilla until we get the issue solved.

Faithfully,

Jeff McCord

freela00
Site Admin

Re: ** NOTICE to New Users **

Post by freela00 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm happy to report that I've found a "new look" that is even better than the first custom forum style:

1. Updated and fully-fictional with the current spam protection.

2. Lighter and easier to read than the previous dungeon style.

3. Still fast-loading (I've spent some to in Photoshop making some nice, small, "indexed" .gifs for our main graphics).

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

— Jeff