Update on 2.0?

From its early days on the C64 and VIC-20, the "remake" for the PC and Mac, or all-new version which is now available on the iTunes App Store (http://bit.ly/8MDq3N)
MrRicks

Re: Update on 2.0?

Post by MrRicks » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:19 am

Woohoo. It's Christmas Season, and just knowing Fargoal 2 is coming out in March (or whenever) makes this a nice Christmas for me!

kofikingston

Post by kofikingston » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:51 am

Is their any new updates regarding to Upated 2.0 guys?...just wanna keep updated always,
Is their new improvements?
We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
Jesse Owen's fishing knives

Jarsonot

Post by Jarsonot » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Any new news y'all can share? I recently got my wife addicted to Sword of Fargoal, and am now even-more-eagerly awaiting the sequel!

How bouts a screenshot showing something incredibly awesome? =)

freela00
Site Admin

Post by freela00 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:21 am

Jarsonot wrote:Any new news y'all can share? I recently got my wife addicted to Sword of Fargoal, and am now even-more-eagerly awaiting the sequel!

Thanks Jarsonot,

We are actively playtesting Sword of Fargoal 2 with participants (pledge contributors) from our Kickstarter campaign. We are in our third Alpha round as-of a new Alpha release I'm going to be pushing this coming weekend. When I'm testing the latest version, I'll capture some new screen shots and post them here as soon as I am able to!

— Jeff McCord

jannkleop

Post by jannkleop » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 am

It's time to play a hard game this rainy season, I,m getting exited to play weaponry games like K.O.S ...

Jarsonot

Post by Jarsonot » Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:12 pm

fargoal wrote:
Jarsonot wrote:Any new news y'all can share? I recently got my wife addicted to Sword of Fargoal, and am now even-more-eagerly awaiting the sequel!

Thanks Jarsonot,

We are actively playtesting Sword of Fargoal 2 with participants (pledge contributors) from our Kickstarter campaign. We are in our third Alpha round as-of a new Alpha release I'm going to be pushing this coming weekend. When I'm testing the latest version, I'll capture some new screen shots and post them here as soon as I am able to!

— Jeff McCord
Just popping in to say hi! Still eagerly anticipating the game, and kicking myself that I missed the kickstarter! >=(

bluewomble88

Post by bluewomble88 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:20 pm

fargoal wrote:

Thanks Jarsonot,

— Jeff McCord
Here we are one year later and no screenshots.

Wow.

GregorySuh

Post by GregorySuh » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:08 pm

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо