New IPod\IPhone

A place where rogues and brigands invariably find themselves. General discussion is welcomed, if only to wile away the endless night and stave off insanity...
StevenP

New IPod\IPhone

Post by StevenP » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:49 am

Do any of you have the new IPod\IPhone? I am considering letting one of my daughters earn mine (IPod Touch) so I can get a new one with the new Retina display and camera. However, those of you who own one, what do you think of the new features compared to the previous version? Is the display really that much nicer? Camera any good? Games any better?
I use to think I was indecisive but now I'm not so sure...

madgarden

Re: New IPod\IPhone

Post by madgarden » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:42 pm

I don't have one yet so I can't say, but I will be getting one soon. I have gotten some tweets about Fargoal + retina and how sharp it looks. ;)
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

Mrs. Madgarden

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:27 pm

:shock: Better add a money tree to that there Fargoal game...looks like we'll be needing one.
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

StevenP

Post by StevenP » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

:lol: It's all a matter of me convincing my wife, as well. :P

StevenP

Post by StevenP » Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:23 pm

prid5 wrote::shock: Better add a money tree to that there Fargoal game...looks like we'll be needing one.
That's actually a good idea! The mythical money tree could be found somewhere in the game. You get as much money as there is room on your character (based on carry capacity - the more magical sacks the better.) Just think, add this feature and your wife will have exactly what she asked for. :D

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Ahh, actually thtere is already something equivalent to that in the game already... you haven't found it? :)
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

StevenP

Post by StevenP » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:59 am

madgarden wrote:Ahh, actually thtere is already something equivalent to that in the game already... you haven't found it? :)
No... but this could be a sadistic ploy to send me on a wild goose chase. :twisted: If that is true, however, it's not surprising I haven't found it yet since I haven't even found a single amulet since I started playing SoF.

Tr3kr

Post by Tr3kr » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

I think madgarden may be referring to the Dragon's lair... not a pub, but a very special place on level 20 to stock up on trinkets and shiny metals.

StevenP

Post by StevenP » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Tr3kr wrote:I think madgarden may be referring to the Dragon's lair... not a pub, but a very special place on level 20 to stock up on trinkets and shiny metals.
Sounds cool. I'll have to look for it.

kyubiie

Post by kyubiie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 pm

IPhone do have a great and perfect feature sir, i bought mine last november and now still looking good...
looking forward to iphones,