Doffie...

A place where rogues and brigands invariably find themselves. General discussion is welcomed, if only to wile away the endless night and stave off insanity...
Mrs. Madgarden

Doffie...

Post by Mrs. Madgarden » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:10 am

Happy Birthday!!!
Rachel-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.-unknown

adwardrob

Re: Doffie...

Post by adwardrob » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:40 am

Happy Birthday in Advance for next year... and sorry for last year for not wishing...
hahahaha.....
:D :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

kyubiie

Post by kyubiie » Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Happy Birthday soon sir :D
Happy to hear that...
Best wishes...
I am proud of the fact that I the one who invented weapons like combat knives.

siamon

Post by siamon » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:18 am

Sorry for the delay in my response. We have recently released a PC Alpha version of Sword of Fargoal 2 to our Kickstarter backers who supported at the beta-access level. We will soon (within a few days) be releasing a Mac Alpha as well. We don't have a specific release date yet, but as more progress on the Beta has been made, we will report what we can in these forums and directly through the Kickstarter system for those who supported us there.
You can get score highest marks in pass4-sure promotion code dumps exam using wikipedia and test king which are prepared by top certified professionals University of Toronto wireless training.

freela00
Site Admin

Post by freela00 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:57 pm

siamon wrote:Sorry for the delay in my response. We have recently released a PC Alpha version of Sword of Fargoal 2 to our Kickstarter backers who supported at the beta-access level. We will soon (within a few days) be releasing a Mac Alpha as well. We don't have a specific release date yet, but as more progress on the Beta has been made, we will report what we can in these forums and directly through the Kickstarter system for those who supported us there.
Hmmmm… Did I write that? Looks like something I said (and yes, we *did* release the Mac Alpha to our Kickstarter supporters — newest Alpha version with more bug fixes coming soon too). I just see that it's posted under the username "siamon" — maybe a cut-and-paste on your part? I'll look into that.

— Jeff