Forum "Search" broken?

A place where rogues and brigands invariably find themselves. General discussion is welcomed, if only to wile away the endless night and stave off insanity...
TheDude

Forum "Search" broken?

Post by TheDude » Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:57 pm

Hey folks, just wondering if I'm experiencing an iPad (or Safari?)-specific problem, or if the forums' Search function is broken.
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: shield temple.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
I entered "temple shield" in the Search box and hit the computate button but that's all I got in return. I thought that "too common" words were things like to, the, a, it, etc. :)

madgarden

Re: Forum "Search" broken?

Post by madgarden » Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Wow, that is really weird. Not sure I have even used the search before, since these forums are so low traffic, heh. Will investigate.
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

lordkerward

Re: Forum "Search" broken?

Post by lordkerward » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Is their any new updates regarding to this Search broken guys?,
just pretty curious and wondering what happen...Thanks!