The Dungeon... The Game!

A place where rogues and brigands invariably find themselves. General discussion is welcomed, if only to wile away the endless night and stave off insanity...
madgarden

The Dungeon... The Game!

Post by madgarden » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:07 am

Speaking of "The Dungeon," have any of you played "The Dungeon?" It's a cool little roguelike with more of a focus on action... really easy to move around, fights are quick and simple, and yet lots of items and atmosphere.

Take a peek if you haven't already: The Dungeon

Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

StevenP

Re: The Dungeon... The Game!

Post by StevenP » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 pm

I haven't tried that one. The ones I have tried are: 100 Rogues, Cavern and Powder (and a couple others I deleted.) Seriously, and I am not just saying this. I only one I bother playing is Fargoal. When I play something on my IPod I just want something to pick-up and play and Fargoal perfectly fills that need. I do play a couple other pick-up and play games non-rogue type.
I use to think I was indecisive but now I'm not so sure...

madgarden

Post by madgarden » Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:07 pm

You're just saying that! ;)

Anyway, The Dungeon is also really pick-up-and-playable, and is inspired by a classic Mac roguelike I think too.
Follow me on Twitter @madgarden for more frequent Fargoal 2 progress updates! :P

Alkharid

Post by Alkharid » Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

I just played it newly but it was so playable and simple that i made me enjoy a lot...eventhough im just newbie but pretty interested, by the way is their any new updates regarding to the dungeon guys?...
Thanks!
The intellect of the wise is like glass; it admits the light of heaven and reflects it.
Augustus Hare's medieval maces

marinelee

Post by marinelee » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:26 am

I played dungeon and its fun to play but need more updates.